Buying A Business - Newcastle, Hunter Valley or Mid North Coast
Buying a business is one of the most exciting chapters in anyone's working life. It is a dream for many to be their own boss, in charge of their own destiny and to get the personal reward and satisfaction that only working within your own asset can bring. It is also something however, that not many people get to achieve.
There are a number of reasons why people buy businesses. It could be to expand their existing commerical foot print, it could be to move for a lifestyle choice to a new area or to finally branch out on their own using the skills that have been obtained in other workplaces.
There are a range of factors and questions that prospective business buyers should consider when making this decision.
• Why do I want to buy this business?
• Do I have the existing expertise to run it?
• What are the financial implications and have I looked at obtaining finance?
• Do I have a clear vision of what i want to do and where I want to take the business?
• What is my long term goal or exit strategy?
• Do I have experience managing staff?
• Does my family situation and current comittments allow me to spend time in the business which could include after hours and weekends?
MNC Business Brokers are careful to vet potential business buyers for the right commerical and lifestyle fit for a business acquisition. It is of prime importance for buyers that they have a clear and concise strategy for investing in a business and the expertise to manage and grow their new asset.
If you are interested in buying a business in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, The Hunter Region or the Mid North Coast / Great Lakes area, we welcome you to contact us. We are happy to have a confidential discussion on requirements and needs with a view to aligning you with the right business and placing you on a pathway to success.
Call - 0438 633 607